2018 has been an incredible journey of both growth and new learnings for the team at MarketOrders. In this post, we share our highlights of 2018 and hope you also enjoy this recap of 2018!
We share our progress, awards won and how we are contributing to a more inclusive and diverse tech community.
- MarketOrders accepted into the Mayors of London Business Growth Programme
- Our co-founder and COO, Sukhi Jutla spoke at Enterprise Nations Flagship Startup conference
- Sukhi is accepted onto Hatch’s Female Founders Accelerator Programme backed by JP Morgan for 6 months of business support to propel MarketOrders
- Sukhi announced as a shortlisted candidate for the Asian Women of Achievements Awards
- Sukhi announced as a Top 100 Asian in UK Tech
- Our co-founder Sukhi is also an author and she became the 1st author in the world to publish a book on the blockchain. You can buy her book with crypto here: https://shop.publica.com/catalog/book/sukhi-jutla-escape-the-cubicle-quit-the-job-you-hate-create-a-life-you-love
- Or on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Escape-Cubicle-Quit-Hate-Create-ebook/dp/B076HTDR12/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1545829137&sr=8-1&keywords=sukhi+jutla
- Sukhi announced as a Finalist in the Asian Women of Achievements Awards
- MarketOrders speaks at the Diversity in Tech conference
- MarketOrders invited to the London Stock Exchange to celebrate Women’s Entrepreneurship
- Sukhi announced as a winner in the Rising Star Entrepreneur by WeAreTheCity Awards
- MarketOrders speaks at London Blockchain Summit on Retail and blockchain and Women of Silicon Valley conference on raising investment
- Sukhi announced as a top ‘35 woman to Watch’ by Management Today and featured in The Sunday Telegraph
- MarketOrders beats 20 companies to win 1st prize of £100k investment at the London Blockchain Accelerator
- MarketOrders speaks at Unbound conference, Department of International Trade on Women In Tech
- MarketOrders appears on the Women’s Business Radio Show
- MarkerOrders featured as a success story after graduating from the London & Partners Programme:
- MarketOrders speaks at The European Entrepreneur Summit, E-commerce Blockchain Conference and Ministry of Entrepreneurship Conference
- Sukhi announced as a semi-finalist in the Venus Awards for 2 categories: Influential Woman & Inspirational Women in Tech
- Sukhi is one of 4 startup founder stories to be profiled for the launch of a nationwide campaign called #OneTechNation to inspire more women and individuals from underrepresented communities to consider starting an ambitious startup. Watch the video here:
- MarketOrders attends an invite-only Roundtable discussion on the impact of Brexit on starts ups in London
- MarketOrders invited to The London Stock Exchange Studies for an interview on technology trends in the gold industry. Interview coming soon!
- Sukhi announced a finalist in the Catherine Variety Award for Entrepreneurial Spirit
- MarketOrders announced a Top 100 European Digital Pioneer by The Financial Times & Google beating 4,000 nominations across Europe!
- MarketOrders announced as a Community Partner for Tech Inclusion at Bloomberg to foster more diversity in tech
- MarketOrders doubles in team size- welcome to Sinead, Andrew, Caroline, Karen, Filip, George, and Joel!
- Sukhi named as a Top 100 Woman in Tech by WeAreTechWomen
- Sukhi named Top Female Tech Trailblazer by Business Cloud
- MarketOrders speaks at Business Growth Programmes Scaling to Success Conference
- Invited to invite only Roundtable with Deputy Mayor Rajesh Agarwal on how to better support Female Asian Entrepreneurs
Plans for 2019
In 2019 we have big plans so watch this space. You will even have a chance to be a part of the MarketOrders team as we prepare to crowdfund soon. Sign up to the newsletter to stay up to date or drop Sukjhi or Ram a message on LinkedIn.
We will be focused on expanding our UK market share, entering into European markets, focused on new customer acquisition and exponential growth.
A massive THANK YOU to all our customers, partners and team and everyone who supports us in growing and developing MarketOrders.
Connect with us:
Facebook: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marketordersofficial/
Contact details: email@example.com
Written by CEO & Founder, MarketOrders