2020 has definitely been a challenging year.
Despite the Covid-19 pandemic, the MarketOrders team has managed to keep on moving forward and helped the community.
In a series of articles, we’ll be reflecting on our achievements, events and articles that have marked the year 2020.
Our first article was focused on the release of our White Paper last August, which you can read here!
In this article, we’ll share with you the awards we’ve won in 2020:
- WINNER – TechWomen100 Awards by We Are Tech Women
- WINNER – Rising Star by Professional Jeweller
- WINNER – Female Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 – UK by Corporate Today
- WINNER – Best Online B2B Platform Development 2020 – UK by Corporate Today.
and top nominations:
- Top 10 Female Tech Entrepreneurs to Watch by About Time Magazine
- Top 20 Most Influential Female Founders of 2020 by Startups Magazine
- 100WFinTech Directory by 100 Women in Finance
- The Mad 33
- Top 10 Crypto Influencers in 2020 by Trastra
- The Most Influential Individuals in Blockchain by TurgenSec
- Rising Women in Crypto by Wirex & The Fintech Times.
What a busy year for the MarketOrders team! The awards mentioned above are only the ones we won! In total, we were nominated for 20 awards in 2020!
Our Co-Founder and COO, Sukhi Jutla, was nominated for and won 10 of them!
Special mention to our CEO, Ram Krishnna Rao, who was nominated for the Man of the Year Award by the Women’s Business Awards and our Head of PR & Communications, Caroline Hoffmann, who was nominated HERoes Women Future Leaders 2020 by Yahoo Finance and Rising Star Award by WeAreTheCity.
According to our very unbiased and objective opinion, they should have won them all! 😉