We are excited to announce that our co-founder and COO, Sukhi Jutla, has been shortlisted for the prestigious Variety Catherine Awards in the Entrepreneurial Spirit Award!
This award recognises women who have ‘done it their way’ by founding and running their own company and have worked to achieve significant results in their chosen field.
We are super proud of Sukhi who continues to lead the way as an inspirational role model to many female founders and entrepreneurs and we wish her the best of luck!
The judging panel will be made up of the following amazing women:
- Paula Radcliffe MBE
- Lucy Choi – Owner, Lucy Choi London
- Dr Maggie Semple – Owner, Maggie Semple Limited
- Suzan Antonowicz – Head of International, Beauty, Fashion and Luxury – ESI Media – The Independent and Evening Standard
- Kanya King MBE – Founder, MOBO Awards
- Christina Blacklaws – President, Law Society of England and Wales
- Lisa Francis – CEO, Barclays Private Bank, UK and Ireland
- Lesley Batchelor OBE – Director General, Institute of Export and International Trade
The winner will be announced on Nov 13th at an awards ceremony. You can get your tickets here:
Good luck Sukhi!
Written by MarketOrders