Our Co-Founder and COO, Sukhi Jutla, has recently joined the Women in Fintech Global Initiative as a mentor.
Run by the Department for International Trade, the Women in FinTech Global Initiative:
- Brings together like-minded women working in the FinTech space, uniting those who want to bring their enterprises to the UK with those who already have.
- Connects female entrepreneurs with a supportive investment community that understands the challenges that women face.
- Provides valuable scaling guidance by working with accelerator programmes and business incubators to offer women support through their programmes.
Along with Sukhi, other women have become mentors:
- Sylvia Carrasco, CEO & Founder – Goldex
- Susanne Chishti, COE & Founder – FINTECH Circle & FINTECH Circle Institute, Co-Founder – The FINTECH Book Series
- Bindi Karia, Founder – Bindi Ventures
- Felicia Meyerowitz-Singh, Co-founder and CEO – Akoni Hub
- Lisa Moyle, Co-founder and Director of Strategy and Partnerships – VC Innovations
- Catherine Wines, Director & Co-Founder – WorldRemit
Get more information here.